Daily ticket refund procedure
- Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, except upon presentation of a medical certificate
- All our products are non-refundable, non-redeemable for cash and non-transferable. They cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- A ticket’s unique barcode can only be validated once. Scanning the code upon entry automatically cancels it, preventing it from being reused.
- Use of the ticket is subject to the Mountain Code of conduct.
- Any resale or mechanical reproduction is strictly forbidden. Le Relais Ski Center is not responsible for any inconvenience caused by duplicates or false tickets. It reserves the right to refuse admission to the mountain.
- Some of our trails may be inaccessible for maintenance or climatic reasons.
Season pass refund procedure
In order to receive a refund, the season pass holder must confirm the following:
- Non-participation must last at least 30 consecutive days and occur entirely during the ski season;
- Le Relais Ski Center has been notified, and the season pass was returned immediately;
- The refund will be made in proportion to the services provided, minus 15% for service fees. The calculation will be done according to the date all documents are received.
- There will be no refund after February 15, 2024.
- The season pass holder must provide a certificate from the attending physician (who cannot be a family member) or proof of transfer from an employer located more than 200 kilometers from the ski resort.
- If a parent (father or mother) or partner (spouse or common law) accompanying the injured person is no longer able to use his or her season pass, he or she will be entitled to a refund under the same conditions.
Excluded from the refund policy are all losses attributable to :
- Intentional self-inflicted injuries;
- A pre-existing medical condition, unless the season pass holder is hospitalized;
- A normal pregnancy;
- An illness or injury that does not prevent the season pass holder from skiing
If the ski center closes or services are interrupted due to a government order, the refund policy provides the following :
- In the event of a temporary interruption or confirmation of a permanent and definitive closedown, compensation will be processed at the end of the season. The refund will be calculated in proportion to the number of ski days, minus 15 % for service fees..
Refund procedure for sliding lessons
Private lessons :
- There will be no refunds, amendments or cancellations less than 24 hours prior to the lesson, except upon presentation of a medical certificate. Service fees apply.
- We strongly advise you to check the forecast weather conditions for the desired date before booking.
- If the student is late, the class cannot finish later than the originally scheduled time
- No repetition of lessons is allowed.
- The Consumer Protection Act applies. The refund will be made in proportion to the services provided, minus 10% for service fees. The calculation will be based on the date the refund request and all supporting documents are received (medical certificate, course card, season pass).